Friday, October 15, 2010

Awesome and not so awesome news!

The Bad

So I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I start to smell crap. I figure charlie is just "doing his business" in the litter box. Then it becomes worse....I see him walking around with crap hanging out of his butt! Walking like a pregnant lady and DRAGGING HIS BUM ACROSS MY FLOOR! I was not impressed...not impress at all. To top that off he was on my furniture so now i need to wash all my slip covers (which were just washed) and wipe down everything else! AND wash my floor. Now my house smells like crap. *sigh* and I dont even know what rooms he was in...so now i have to go search out crap. Having a kitten can be very unfun. So needless to say i had to give him a bath (lol he HATED it) and I wrapped him in a towel while he pouted and shivered. So now hes at moms with Fang while I clean my entire house. Bad, bad, bad! But on to some good news...

The Good... Great AWESOME!

I got a cheque from The Happy Tree Company! I sold 4 earrings and 1 earring and ring set! Im sooo happy! I am also $31.20 richer. So happy. PS. I have started up an Etsy store. I still need to post some things to sell on it but I will let you know when the grand opening is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome and not so awesome.

Darci said...

Oh my word.. Yeah that's the bad kind of needing to clean. So glad you took your stuff to Happy Tree!