Thursday, April 08, 2010

Kayotic Kitchen

This morning I discovered a blog. Not just any blog. My new favorite blog! It is written by a woman named Kay and her blog is all about photography, recipes, and her life in Holland! I love how in almost every post she shares a little bit about life in the Netherlands. Whether it be about their obsession with bikes and cheese to how they celebrate festivals. It is great. Her recipes are usually quite simple and look incredibly delicious! There are a few recipes that I would like to try. I was also super excited to see that all her cooking ingredients were in dutch! (duh) lol. It's also helping me learn dutch! On one of her posts she had a picture of her cutting up the chicken for a recipe and I noticed on the cutting board it said "Kip". I was SUPER excited because I just learned that word this week and it means chicken! I really liked the word because chickens are awkward...as is the word "chicken"...so the word kip just suited them so well. :) Anyways enough talking about it! Go over and take a look! I guarantee your mouth will be watering by the time your done!

No comments: