Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello World!

I really thought that going without internet would be a lot harder than it is. Since I gave it up I have been doing a lot more with my time. Last week I made homemade bread, homemade butternut squash ravioli (which was amazing by the way) and I started running and biking again. I've also been getting things done at home that I have been putting off for months. But the best part is! I am saving sooooo much money! :)

This weeks challenge is mango pudding. I've wanted to make it for awhile now but never found time (aka spending way too much time on facebook). I have a huge bag of mangos in my freezer and I want to use them up. For those of you who have never had mango pudding...well shame on you. You are missing out on one of the best desserts ever! I should also clarify that it is an Asian dessert (the creators of another amazing dessert- Bubble Tea!) and although it is called a pudding it does not live up to its name. It is more like a jello. The closest thing I can relate it to would be when people mix cream in jello. I'm not really sure what you call that. Anyways it is my challenge of the week! I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

MANGOOOOS!

Sorry, I had to!

Send some of that cooking my way! And the time you have to do it in lol.

Now I want bubble tea! Darn you!

Darci said...

Your pudding was so yummy! I'm watching the Avengers... Which I've totally seen before :)