Thursday, June 18, 2009

My BIGGEST pet peeve

The other day I was with a friend and she came to pick me up and she was talking on her cell phone. She got annoyed when I asked her to get off the phone. (partially because I do NOT trust her driving while on the phone) and also because it annoys me to pieces when I am spending time with someone and they are on their cell phone! To be fair, it doesn't bother me if they are just calling for a second to find out something important, or if someone calls and they talk for a minute or two. Its when they are there having a full conversation with the person on the phone while I'm sitting there and umm doing nothing. I find it so incredibly rude! I've gotten in arguments over this with quite a few of my friends. So is it me? Am I the only person in the world who it annoys? Am I just not used to the 21 century where everyone is on their cell phones constantly? Vote and tell me what you think!

Does it bother you when people are on their cell phone while you are spending time with them? (one on one)

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

2 comments:

Darci said...

I concure

Tamara said...

Holy I have not been in blog land foreverrrr!!

It doesn't bother me personally..maybe because I'm on my cell a lot, but also maybe because it makes me uncomfortable to have someone's 100%, complete, undivided attention the whole time I'm with them. Also, if someone gets on their phone..it gives me an excuse to check mine. No big deal!