Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mary Mary quite contrary, How does your garden grow?

Grow a garden with fresh herbs or a vegetable garden √
Learn how to garden √

Wow, today is turning into quite a productive day! My mom and I planted our veggies that we had growing inside. It's finally nice enough out to transfer then to the garden! We planted lettuce and swiss chard. We also planted some sort of flower pots (I can't remember what kind of flowers they were).

PS. we also planted a herb garden but it hasn't been potted yet!



4 comments:

lecticiaschaydegger said...

BOA NOITE XOU DE BELEZA TEU BOLG !! PARABENS!!!
ESPERO TEU COMENTARIO NO MEU, SE VC GOSTA E QUIZER ADC ,VOU TER O MAIOR PRAZER EM FAZER O MESMO!! FIQ COM DEUS! CARINHO
LECTICIA SCHAYDEGGER -VITÓRIA E.SANTO

Bonnie said...

Thank you Lecticia. I only understood half of what your wrote lol. But thanks :)

Unknown said...

WOW I love it!!! It looks so beautiful!
I separated my artichokes and well they are still recovering... well the ones I didn't kill :) but my tomato plant has 2 babies at least

Bonnie said...

They do don't they? And they are yummy...lol I've been stealing some lettuce leaves. But it's been quite rainy and cold the last few days and I don't think they like it that much. Hopefully they dont die. Artichkes? How do you even plant them? Do they grow under the ground?