Monday, October 15, 2007

Bonnie’s Favourite Holiday!

So excited! As many of you already know, Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday! Why is it my favourite you ask? Simple. The food duh! How can you pass up a holiday were you get to stuff your face (multiple times because there is always leftovers)with the most wonderful foods! So yesterday I went to my great uncle Mickey’s house for Thanksgiving dinner! But before dinner John (my aunts boyfriend) and I went swimming. Of course he made me come to the gym with him first and ride the bikes which by the way was so boring! But then we went and swam laps and that was fun. It reminded me of swimming laps with Mandy! Which I miss ever so much! Then after the pool we went and ate dinner. John cooked dinner and it was so good. He’s a good cook! So yeah, that’s about all the news about that!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I've never swam laps. Swimmed laps?