Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

As of today I am officially 20! Officially not a teen anymore! Yay! Last night was awesome! I had girls bible study and Nikki baked me a cake! And they gave me a card and some homemade jam that Nikki made! I’m stoked to eat it! I’m so happy that God has blessed me with not only the friends that I’ve made here but the friends back home! Things are going great! My job is going great. Yesterday at work I saw Darci’s sibs school which was fun. Got to see all the munchkins photos. FLuX was good this week. A guy came up and talked abit about how God provided finacial support for him. He mentioned a verse with is now one of my favorite verses! I’ve heard it along time ago but not I really really love it!

Malachi 3:10 - Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”

Anyways. Awesome verse. Oh other random news. My mom is here for the week! She’s here for a conference thing. Oh other random info which im not sure if I mentioned it in my blog yet. I’m coming home for Christmas! I’m really excited! So ya thats all the news I can think of. If I do anything extrodinarily exciting today I shall blog about it tomorrow!


FYI- Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat! ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4 <---
(all the girls in my bible study have seen it!! I was so shocked!)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I know I've said this like a million times..but I'm SO happy that you've made some swell friends down there :)