Thursday, April 07, 2011

Soooo Disappointed!

I just finished watching the second Narnia movie. I must admit that I liked it, but not as much as the original. My absolute favorite character (whom coincidentally, is also my favorite actor) WAS NOT IN THE MOVIE! Poor Mr. Tumnus was only in the first one. Now I haven't watched the first one in a loooooooong time...so maybe in the first one it actually says what happened to him. But nontheless, I am very very disappointed.


.....as I was looking for a picture of Mr. Tumnus in google images (only the best image site ever created!) I came across this picture of Lindsay Lohan! ...however you spell her name...

This is the greatest picture since my hands are bananas!...which i guess isn't a picture...ohhh well you get the point....its to late at night for my blog posts to make any sense whatsoever....sooo

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: