Thursday, February 10, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge

So I've seen this pop up a few times in my feed on facebook. The 30 day photo challenge. As I have nothing really interesting to blog about lately I've decided to take up the challenge! So let us begin with Day 1!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. I love to hang out at the library
2. When I was little my favorite show was Lady Lovely Locks
3. In elementary school I had a Spice Girls themed birthday lol
4. Sims consumed a large portion of my time as a teenager
5. je suis un anana
6. I can't STAND it when people talk or text while driving!
7. I am obsessed with advertising and I find it so very interesting
8. My top 3 interests at the moment: financial planning, fashion, and eating local
9. I would love to get a tattoo but I can't handle the "forever" part... or the pain
10. My brother had ghost buster action figures when we were
kids and he always made me be slimer

3 comments:

Lauren said...

you can't stand when people talk while driving? Do you mean on a cell phone?

The texting I get, and well being on a cell while driving is illegal now anyway.

I had Baby blue Platforms in Junior high. :P

Bonnie said...

lol talk on a cell phone. Ya I remember my platforms. I thought I was soooo cool! I wanted to be baby spice! haha

Darci said...

I love hanging out at the library too!! We tried to do that last night but it was closed.