Saturday, January 15, 2011

Someday you will be mine...

This morning I woke up to a house without water. My pipes have froze. Soooo not impressed. However one good thing came from it. I ended up going to my parents house to have a bath and I had forgotten how much I love my moms bathtub. She has an old cast iron clawfooted tub. It is quite possibly the most comfortable bathtub ever. When I finally own a home I am going to invest in one. They are pretty expensive but they are sooooo worth it. I did a bit of googleing and I found that they actually contain the heat better than other bathtubs. They are also pretty near impossible to damage or dent since they are cast iron. I can't wait for the day when I have my very own

1 comment:

Jill said...

I stayed with my aunt last May, and she had one of these. I stayed in the bath for an hour every day! So not a good use of time, but they are soooo comfortable. Having one of these is one of my dreams too!