Monday, November 29, 2010

Movie Reviews

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World ✭✭✭✭✩
I actually thought this movie was going to be a disappointment. I'm not into these kinds of movies at all. But I have to say I really enjoyed it! The storyline was good but it was very predictable. What I loved the most was the quirkiness of it. Also I LOVED that they portrayed it like a comic/video game, so when people were killed they didn't just die, they would turn into coins. Also when he did certain things the number a points would show up on the screen. Very creative. Defiantly worth the watch

Easy A ✭✭✭✭✭
This movie is now one of my top favorite movies. The storyline was really good and although it kinda screamed "highschool drama movie" it was very different than most of them out there. If you liked the movie Mean Girls then you will probably like this one too. Emma Stone is so funny. I have to search more movies with her in it....*runs off to google* Ciao!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I have to disagree with your rating of Easy A. I found some of the acting to be terrible and cringe worthy, and the relationships to be silly and unrealistic. I enjoyed it for the most part, but after watching it, it didn't leave me with aww that was good movie feeling :)