Monday, November 15, 2010

Cooking

I love cooking...I love the idea of cooking.

I love
the smells.
good recipes.
kitchen gadgets.
the presentation.

I hate
the dirty dishes.
the mess.
when recipes fail.
cooking for one.

I say this because I have three ziplocks full of butternut squash ravioli filling in my freezer and I have yet to make the ravioli yet. When i first froze it awhile ago I had a dinner party with a couple of friends. They really enjoyed it. But now I have no motivation to cook. There are sooo many yummy recipes that I would like to try. I need to make more friends so I have people to cook for. I would really like to have a winter dinner party. With winter vegetables and apple cider and roasted nuts and baked apples. YUM!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cook for your Mom!!

Bonnie said...

nah, my family always complains or fights. Its not worth it.

Unknown said...

hahaha i love the first line. I love cooking.... no wait i love the idea of cooking :) hahaha too funny

Jillian said...

Come back to Vancouver so I can come to your dinner party

Bonnie said...

Lol, Ya its true though Gloria. I dream about cooking amazing things but then i just dont feel like actually cooking them lol.

One day I will be back in Vancouver and I'll through the best dinner party ever Jill!