Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome Autumn!

So I know your all excited to hear about my trip...however you will have to wait :) I will post about it soon but first there is something that needs to be celebrated! Tomorrow is the first day of autumn! When I was young I hated autumn...and winter. I mostly hated autumn because it meant that we were getting close to winter...which I despised. However, as the years when by I learned to love these seasons. autumn to me is hot chocolate and a warm blanket. Staying in, watching movies. Eating yummy autumn comfort food like scalloped potatoes, turkey dinners, Squash. I loveeeee autumn food! autumn and winter are both very lazy months and the only downside to them is that you can't abandon your life and just spent the next few months enjoying all of the great things that come with autumn. You still have to go to work, school, run errands, shovel snow. But what can I say? C'est la vie! What is your favorite thing about autumn?

1 comment:

Darci said...

That winter is coming. Personally if I could, I would skip right to the snow, Although I would be sad about missing the trees by the grave yard. I'm not an in between kinda girl :) I like it hot or cold.