Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Praise 106.5

So we have a great Christian radio station in the lower mainland. However, when I first moved here it was really bad. It was a huge mixture of new music, old hymns, sermons, and some really crappy music. But recently they have changed. They have somewhere on there website where you can pick and choose what you like and what you don't. So they have a better idea of what to play. So now that it's improved like 10 times....literally like 10 times. I listen to it all the time. It's so encouraging. Not to mention they play really good music now and cut out all the talk shows. Well...most...I think there might be some on late at night or early in the morning. But they play way more music than they used to. I think they made it so that the sermons and talk shows were available on the net moreso than on the radio. So ya! Here are some songs that I have come to love that I've heard on Praise!

Big Daddy Weave- Every Time I breathe
NeedToBreathe- Washed By The Water
Matthew West- More
Steven Curtis Chapman- Cinderella
Kutless- Strong Tower
Newsboys- In Wonder
Rush Of Fools- Undo
Newsboys- He Reigns
Third Day- I Believe

*more to be added in a short while*

No comments: