Saturday, March 01, 2008

Terrace?

Lately I've seriously considered moving back to Terrace. Not that I don't like it here or anything. But I am doing NOTHING here. I haven't found a job yet. I have close to no money. I can't even pay my own rent and have to get money from my mom. So really, isn't it just wasting time and my moms money being here? On top of that all I feel like I'm missing out on what God has for me. When I moved here it was awesome. I loved it here! It was new and exciting and above all I felt like this is where God wanted me to be. However, now I'm not so sure. I really feel a calling to go to YWAM. I talked to one of the girls at the YWAM booth at missions fest. She gave me her email and told me to stop by the base sometime and meet the others and chat. I told her about how I don't have the money to go and she told me that there are others who come without the money and that God provides for them. But for me...I can't get that threw my head. I've tried to save up money before and God told me to give it away. Then I kind of gave up on saving.

So other than YWAM (which I don't have the money to go anyways) I don't really see why I'm here. Though at the same time I have made some amazing friends and really like the church I've found. So I don't really want to go back to Terrace....but it might be best since I have no money or job and it would just save alot of money if I went back to Terrace. So thats what's been on my mind lately. Very frustrated with the whole thing.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Bonnie...I saw God do many miracles while I was at YWAM. There were lots of people who went with only the money to register and God provided the rest. You need to step out in faith and just believe that you are supposed to be there and God will take care of the details!! The longer you put it off the longer you won't go!