Sunday, July 08, 2007

Love Bird

Yay for new purses! I've been looking for a new purse for a lonnnngggg time! And now I've found one! I love it! I got it from some leather store in Metrotown. Though I'm not too sure if it's actualy leather or a fake. Either way it was only $15. It has greatness pockets inside. Which makes it awesome. It came with two straps. One which you see there for like a handbagishniss styleniss and it had a long one too which was awesome possom. Oh and of course. Its orange...whats not to love? Lauren helped me name it...lol, ive never named a purse before but I've decided that that must change! So its name is Love Bird. Becauseeeee I love it and because it was cheap.....and birdys go "cheap cheap cheap" :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You KNOW I'm all about the new purses! And that new purse is definitely something I would call "SWELL."

Tanya said...

Very nice indeed!