Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Random 7

Here are 7 random facts (that youuu didnt know!) about me:

1. When I was little I was one of those kids who are in EVERYTHING. Skating, brownies, cub scouts (only because my brother was in it and they were so much cooler than brownies), Rattle and Hum (a drama group), Harp lessons, gymnastics for a summer, flute lessons, and last but not least Dance, which I was in for about 8 years. And im sure theres more...i just dont remmeber them all.

2. I used to play clarinet

3. My favorite game as a child was truth or dare

4. I own 4 bibles

5. I haven't showered since I left Vancouver in March

6. When I was young I was playing tag and I triped and hit the cement and had to get stiches on my forhead...which I still have a scar from

7. When im bored I play Minesweeper with random Aussies...and some not so random Aussies

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Tell me your shower is broken and you have a spring of fresh flowing water in that play house on your front lawn.