Monday, January 11, 2010

EXCITING NEWS REVEALED!

CAREER....ISH
I have decided that I love working with seniors. In the fall I'm going to look into taking the healthcare worker course at the college. I believe its around 9 months and 3 grand. But not totally sure if those are completely accurate. I'm going to go talk to the metis association and see if they will sponsor me because I have nooooo money. I love being an Indian :) lol. Granny Am! (if you read my earlier posts you will know what that means :P)


POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE....aka money
I have wanted to do this forever! I'm planning to sell stuff in the farmers market this summer! I'm really excited! I think I'm gonna sell some of my knitting and other random things I can think of doing. Maybe I'll make food...people love food at the farmers market...well at least I do! And hopefully I make some money for Europe :)


4 comments:

Lauren said...

w00t! Do you mean the Homecare worker course?

Go Bonnie!

Tamara said...

Awesome!!

Darci said...

The grandparents in our society need the love of caring peoples like you!

Stephanie said...

I had no idea you were Metis, lol.