Friday, December 04, 2009

Free Stuff!

Make recipe cards to print:
(I recipe cards!)












Free prints and such at:

( I haven't tried any of these yet...so I can't guarantee that they will all work )

Codes:
25 FREE 4X6= BORDERSOFFERPP
Photo Book= CK57-1WCN-NBZ5-P5ZMCW
75 Free 4x6= PRINTS
free shipping= SHIP40



Free music at:
Directions:
1. Click on the itunes picture to the left <---- 2. Become a fan (I did it but Im not sure if you have to or not) 3. Go to HERE! For Canadian residents only.




Earn free stuff at:
(play games, earn tickets, get prizes!)






Free wall stickers:








Next post: Free games!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

OOH!!! I love free stuff...and new websites to wander on!!! THANKS!! Keep the free stuff flowing! :)

Darci said...

So many codes for Shutterfly!