Monday, October 05, 2009

October Update

Wow...it has been FOREVER since I have posted. I really need to get internet at my place! So an update on my life. I have been working TONS! If I haven't mentioned it before, I am working at the Old Folks home. Its really fun up there. I work in the kitchen. I'm kinda like a glorified waitress. Really good paying job. It shouldn't be long before I have enough money to travel! I have resumed studying with Tams lately. I did the pumphouse trail today! ...well half of it anyways. I heard noises half way up and being by my self as I was I did not want to encounter a bear....especially since I didn't have my camera on me :P. So I turned around after half way. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to make it all the way...or I might even just try a different trail tomorrow. We shall seeee. Anyways I'm going home to make london fogs, clean and do some studying.

PS. My birthday is in about a week! It's on the 13th. I have the 11th, 12th, and 17th, 18th off. So what should I do? I'm thinking either...

Dinner Party (at my place)
Camping (as I haven't gone at all this year!)
Going out for dinner (probably Hariannas (sp?) or umm *thinks*)


What should I do?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hariannas is supposed to be really really slow now. Just so ya know. My mom said she knows someone who waited 4 hours for a meal, and she waited like half an hour at least before just leaving.

Darci said...

wait for me to come home and party like 1999. and it's Haryanna's :D

Tanisha said...

I think you should come to Vancouver on the 17th and 18th. :D that would be AWESOMENESS!!