Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Movie Time!

Yesterday my mom and I went to the library to rent some movies. I watched Under the Tuscan Sun. It was sooo good. It was such a beautifully done movie and it had Sandra Oh and Kate Walsh in it. Sandra Oh was entertaining. I also got The Kite Runner. But I have yet to watch it. I also got some oldies! I have seen all of them except Meet me in St. Louis. I have wanted to see it for sooo long but everytime I went to get it out they wouldn't have it in. So I'm off to watch it now! Totsiens ♥

Gigi (1958)
with Leslie Caron

An American In Paris (1951)
with Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron

Meet me in St. Louis (1944)
with Judy Garland

PS- I got out Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen yesterday aswell! I'm excited to read it! I've always wanted to read a Jane Austen book but never made the time for it. It's also one of the things on my 101 list.

1 comment:

Darci said...

I haven't seen the Kite Runner, how was it? All of the rest are great movies!