Thursday, April 23, 2009

What I Eat- Day2

It's day 2 and I already find myself choosing better foods. I think its because I know the whole world now knows what I eat :P. lol. Oh well, it's working! And It's super fun to take the pictures.

PS. I'm going to be posting these on my Food blog instead from now on:
Yumville

I was super hungry this morning:
Oatmeal + Half a baby cantaloupe + English muffin with egg and cheese
all posing beside my favorite cookie jar! ♥

Pasta with Mushroom Marinara Sauce + Feta cheese + Fresh Basil...Yum!

Kashi Granola Bar + Yummy Earl Gray tea
(It's not much of a dessert, but I neeeed sweets after I eat or I go crazy)

Carmel popcorn + Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
Chocolate covered cranberries + Sweedish Berries

Piece of cake + Mini Toasts
White Cheddar + Yop


...day 2 was not as good as day 1! Hopefully tomorrow is better!

No comments: