Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

One way to take care of our planet is to recycle! Soooo.... I have collected a few links for neat recycling crafts! I hope to get around to doing some of them soon! If anyone does any post some pictures! There are links to the tutorials at the bottom! Totsiens! (totsiens means: "goodbye" in Afrikaans) :)

1. Tile Pendants 2. Vase 3. Paper Beads 4. Gift Tags 5. Envelopes 6. Box 7. Bracelet 8. Crayons 9. Cake Stand 10. Coaster 11. Calender 12. Framed Art 13. Beads 14. Tacs 15. Jewel Case Frames 16. Bow

2 comments:

Muffinza said...

Meow Meow meow,

I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver

I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver

I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver

Muffinza said...

For real Bonz I Love Ur Ideas, I think the ones of the Bow and the Vase are my Faves Oh and the Cd cases and the Mappping paper Lolz yeah I love Em Good Job (Y)