Saturday, May 26, 2007

VANCOUVER!

So the last week or so I finally made a decision about moving to Vancouver or not. I thought about it, and did my reserch. I found a church that looked appealing. Looked for jobs online on the north shore. The only thing I was waiting for was a phone call from my moms cousin. I would be living with relatives while I'm there. Which is really cool and its right smack dab across the street from a bus stop. And its in a good area of town. And its close to places to work. Not to mention I'll get to spend more time with my family. :) So anyways after waiting all week to find out if they have room for me she called today! :D ANDDDDD....they have room! :D They're changing the basement into another room just for me!:D They are all exctied to have me there. (they meaning, my moms cousins Joanne and Rick and my Great Uncle Mickey) It shall be AWESOME! Not to mention that I get to see my friend Lauren! Sometime after June 10th (which is my moms last day of work before her holidays) my mom and i will be driving down there. My moms going to Victoria to visit another cousin of hers. Im sooo excited :D

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awwwww, your moving? I'm always disapointed when I hear people are moving away from Terrace even though I did it. Will you come back for Ryan and Leah's wedding? Good luck in Van!!!