Ok, so a much needed update! As many of you already know I've been thinking about going to YWAM. But two problems...one i dont have money! And two, i cant decide which base to go to! So ya...I've pretty much decided that i want to go to one in Australia or New Zealand...but the UK is kinda my second choice...because well its more affortable. But ya....this is my news. So which means i kinda need to find a job if i plan on saving up for YWAM. Anyways thats my news for today...oh! and meet my new friend...Bongo!