Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random News

Yesterday...or the day before (I can't remember) I decided to do something productive. So I picked up my guitar (which is so unbelievably sad and refuses to stay in tune) and attempted to learn a few songs. Usually I fail because the songs I find have notes that with my tiny hands I can't play. But! I found a song that I can play! And it's also one of my new favorite songs. Its called ...*drumroll*... "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts. It's such a good song. And I can play it! Not that I sound good or anything and I have an issue with rhythm. But none the less I can play it. I also found another song I can play too! It is the song that goes like this "Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"... we shall just call it the freedom song since I think that's what it is called. So that's my news of the day! :)

Cherrios!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Bonnie I am so happy you updated your blog!!! Now you must do this at least a few times a week...even if they're NOT creepy =D